Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Announcement: Heidi's a permanent addition!


I am so happy to announce that my good friend Heidi Cheramie will have a permanent place here at Wicked Readings. If you follow my blog regularly then you will recognize her from Heidi's Weekly Review. We haven't worked out a schedule yet, but we will definitely be reading and posting reviews regularly. I hope you all will love Heidi as much as I do, and appreciate what she brings to Wicked Readings.
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love Heidi's reviews! love this site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading a few of Heidi's reviews i picked up the book, Caught by Harlan Coben. Totally enjoyed reading the book. Look forward to more of Heidi's reviews.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)