Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dear Followers & Visitors

Due to personal tragedy in my family, I will not be posting new content on the blog until Tuesday June 1,2010. My nephew was Murdered in cold blood on Sunday May 23,2010. The police have no suspects & no motives at this time. As you can imagine this tragedy was unexpected & has hit my family hard. There is just to many things that need my attention right now, and I am unable to give the blog the attention it deserves. I will have Wicked Readings back up & running after the funeral on Tuesday. You still have time to enter my Follower Appreciation Giveaway, just click the link at the top of my left sidebar. I appreciate your understanding & continued support.

Tawania

4 comments:

  1. There are no words. Praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alll my love and prayers to you and your family! Love, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tawania,
    I am broken hearted for you and your family. Sending you love.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)