Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Heidi's What I am reading!

I am reading The Drowning Tree: A Novel  The Drowning Tree by Carole Goodman. My book club friend Brandi suggested it and it is very good so far!! Only on page 53.

I just finished Matterhorn, Matterhorn: A Novel of the Vietnam War  A Vietnam war novel that was incredible! Haunting book that stays with you! I will be reviewing it this week on Wicked Readings. I know it isn't paranormal romance but this book is fantastic and worth reading! Of course, my love is romance especially paranormal. My next book is K. Cole's Kiss of A Demon King. I love everything K. Cole writes!
I love all of Tawania's reviews and have so many books I am trying to read. Love Wicked Readings by Tawania!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)