Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Sunday, July 4, 2010

What are you Reading? I would love to know...

Hi All,

I thought I would do my What are you reading post today, since I didn't do it on Thursday. BTW.. Happy Independence Day!

So this is what I'm reading this week.....

Never Love a StrangerNever Love A Stranger by. Ellen Fisher

From the back of the book...

A hero like no other...


One seemingly ordinary evening, Annie Simpson finds an extremely gorgeous (and totally nude) man in her kitchen. When James tells her he’s an escaped criminal from the future, she figures he’s crazy. Before long Annie and James are running for their lives, and Annie’s falling for James in a big way. But now they have to find a way to change the future before fifty million people die...

I read Ellen Fisher's Farthest Space and loved it, she is definitely a Author that I will be keeping on my must read list.

I am also reading..













NyteBeauti by Kristin Roisin

Taken from the Author's website...

About "NyteBeauti"


The epic journey of one woman's search for identity, belonging, and love.

When Desta awakens each evening, all she knows is that unquenchable hunger, and a familiar pair of gray eyes. Aside from that, she doesn't remember anything... yet.

It doesn't take long, before she finds herself thrust into the adventure of a lifetime (or several, as the case may be) as she dodges danger, experiences heartbreak, and ultimately, discovers herself, and true love.



This is Kristin Roisin's first publication and I'm excited to be reading and reviewing it.

Soo.... That's my Rundown..

What Are You Reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)