Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's Thursday... What are you reading?

Hi All,

It's Thursday again, and I want to know what everyone's reading. I have been having a great week so far, their were some great new releases on Tuesday. I have so many books on my wishlist and TBR pile, it's sad.. It's OK though, I will persevere and get through them one day.. eventually... sigh.. On a happy note, I'm hosting a Giveaway for CSN Stores. They are offering a $60 Gift Card to be used at any of their 200+ websites. You can enter the giveaway HERE, or use the link on my left sidebar. OK.. I think that's everything... This is what I'm reading this week...

Sweet UltimatumSweet Ultimatum by. Naima Simone

From the back cover..

Caitlin has returned home after a self-imposed exile. Haunted by the erotic memories of the man she once loved and abandoned, Caitlin is unprepared to come face-to-face with Selig and the hunger resurrected under his golden gaze. Even as her body craves his touch, she denies him, realizing her reasons for terminating their relationship so long ago are as valid now as they were then. Six years have passed since Selig left New Eden, Washington, disillusioned and bitter after Caitlin-s cold denial of him and his love. Now he-s returned, demanding retribution for her cruel rejection. The payment-her body.

I love the cover for this book! This is a new author for me, but I have heard wonderful things about her other book "Desire In The Dark" I am interested to see if this book is as hot as the cover.

I am also reading...


Water Bound (A Sea Haven Novel)Water Bound (A Sea Haven Novel) by. Christine Feehan

From the back of the book...

Off the shores of Sea Haven, a beautiful diver rescues a man from drowning, a man with no memory of who he is-or why he seems to possess the violent instincts of a trained killer. But soon, he and his savior will be engulfed in a storm of dizzying passion and inescapable danger...

I am a big fan of Christine's Dark Series, Drake Sisters Series, and her Games Series. I have peeked at a few reviews for this story, and they have been mixed. I'm curious enough that I have moved it up on my list, now I can form my own opinion and share it with all of you. So.. Stay tuned :))


















That's my rundown...

What Are You Reading??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)