Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Thursday... What are you reading?

Hi All,

Wow! Can you believe it's December already? It's really hard to believe how fast this year has gone by. I have discovered some great reads and authors this year. I'm also looking forward to the New Year, and the upcoming releases and conclusions to some of my favorite series. I have been sick this week, my doctor claims I have "Walking Pneumonia". I have been spending a lot of time in bed reading, and I have finally put a little teeny dent in my TBR list. It's still ridiculously long, but I did make progress, and that's always a good thing. So.. Here is my weekly rundown...

This is what I'm reading...

Beloved of the Fallen Beloved Of The Fallen by. Savannah Kline

Blurb:

Intelligent, ambitious and beautiful, Kira Castlemaine is a star on the rise. As a young attorney at an elite Washington D.C. firm and the daughter of a United States congressman, Kira has the world at her feet. But when tragedy turns her life upside-down, Kira is drawn into a high-stakes political intrigue that will determine the fate of America and humanity.


By her side as the tension increases is the handsome Valentin Ashford, an expert political consultant and a seemingly heaven-sent lover. But Valentin hides a secret sin, and his passion carries a hellish price. Caught between good and evil, truth and deceit, Kira must ultimately decide how far she will fall for true love.

This is Savannah's first novel, and I am so excited to read this. I can't wait to tell all of you my thoughts on this book. My review will be posted in a few days, I had planned to have this book finished and the review written, but as I stated before I have been seriously sick and now I'm playing catch up.

I am also reading...

Kiss of the Silver Wolf Kiss Of The Silver Wolf by. Sharon Buchbinder

Blurb:

When Charlene Johnson’s parents die in a single-car accident, she’s left behind as guardian for her severely disabled older brother. When her father’s death is ruled a suicide she is forced to move to the sleepy rural town of Eden, Kentucky, the very place her mother always warned her about.


From the moment Zack Abingdon sees Charlene, he knows she’s the one. Despite the electrifying bond between them Charlene senses things are not all what they seem. Secrets within secrets unfold, and ultimately Charlene has to make a life and death decision between rejecting her true nature and accepting her place within the wolf pack.
 
I am really enjoying this book, and I can't wait to share my thoughts with all of you. I love a good shifter story.


Well That's My Rundown...

What Are You Reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)